Caerus is an independent private equity
real estate investment and asset management
firm headquartered in London, with an asset management office in Prague. We specialise in structuring and then actively managing regulated real estate funds tailored to private and institutional client needs.
What we do
We originate, structure and manage unlisted commercial real estate investment funds that deliver reliable income streams and competitive total returns.
- Daniela Drnkova to join Caerus IM as Associate Director of Asset Management for CEE https://t.co/go7C6oHClx https://t.co/7Yo3YIqoGj 4 months ago
- Caerus IM acquires Phase III of Futurama Business Park Prague from EGI off-market on behalf of a separate account https://t.co/HFcNyM1InG 6 months ago
- Caerus IM picks up “Specialist Fund of the Year 2017” award at the PIE Europe Property Awards in London https://t.co/b2wMfo3fZq 6 months ago
- Caerus IM acquires Phase 1 of Futurama Business Park Prague from Invesco Real Estate for separate account client https://t.co/vfIfcvyBvY 8 months ago
- Petra Sekova joins Caerus as Senior Property Manager for CEE. https://t.co/aRsvZkZ5Px 10 months ago
- Caerus launches its first in a series of property-specific "micro-websites" https://t.co/er0VU3M16t 10 months ago